312 Arizona Ave
Westside, Los AngelesAddress
Coworking & Office Space on the Third Street Promenade
On the famous Third Street Promenade—an eclectic thoroughfare full of shops, restaurants, and interesting people—this Santa Monica office space has an unbeatable location. On the second and third floors of a gorgeous modern building, it has plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the coworking space with natural light.
Enjoy the sunshine on the outdoor patio (lots of people hang out with their dogs here) or kick back in one of the numerous common spaces covered with one-of-a-kind artworks. Grab some sushi at Sugarfish—a local favorite—just minutes away from the front door. Park your two-wheeler in the bike room or challenge a colleague to a game of pool. The office space attracts people from all different backgrounds, including accounting, graphic design, and film production. If you’re looking to get a lot done while still embracing Santa Monica’s laid-back lifestyle, WeWork Promenade is just the place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & social events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite staff
- With years of operational expertise and service-focused backgrounds, our workplace team is here 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri, to provide everything you need to keep your office running smoothly.
- Unique common areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone booths
- These semi-private alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries on every floor for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Business-class printers
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Meeting rooms
- From brainstorming rooms with whiteboards and high-top tables to conversation rooms for informal meetings to presentation rooms with projectors and speakers, to specialty rooms, we've got you covered.
- Complimentary refreshments
- Stay caffeinated with free micro-roasted coffee, tea, and keep your hydration up with refreshing fruit water at every WeWork location.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Bike storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized bicycle safe on the premises.
- Recreational games
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.